HOT CHOCOLATE KETO TRUFFLES 🍫🥰 . These holiday treats are all the deliciousness without sabotaging your weight loss and fitness goals! Enjoy every bite guilt free!
This recipe was created by Jorge Cruise
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup butter or coconut oil
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chop 1
1/2 cup Swerve (@swervesweetie)
1 tsp vanilla extract OR peppermint extract
3-4 tablespoons cocoa powder
Crushed sugar-free peppermint candies (optional)
1. In medium saucepan over medium heat, bring cream to a simmer.
2. Remove from heat and add the butter and chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes to melt.
3. Add in Keto Sweetener of your choice (I used Swerve's Erythritol) and the extract - whisk until mixture is smooth. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
4. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls with hands. If mixture is crumbly, warm it between palms before rolling into a ball.
5. Roll balls in cocoa powder, coconut flakes or crushed peppermint candies and enjoy!