PB Cup Fat Blasters
Boost your protein and healthy fats with these Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Blasters! A healthier take to the traditional Peanut Butter Cup that is paleo friendly!
8 ounces unsweetened chocolate (broken up into pieces)
1 cup coconut oil, melted
Pure Maple syrup or stevia (equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar)
1/2 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
1. Place paper liners in 20 cups of a mini muffin pan.
2. Melt chocolate (on stove or microwave). Once melted add in coconut oil and natural sweetener. Mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon 1 tsp of the mixture into each lined cup, tilting the pan to coat the sides.
4. Place muffin tray in freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Spoon 1 tsp of peanut butter into the center of each cup.
6. Divide the remaining chocolate-coconut mixture evenly among the cups to cover the peanut butter.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour or place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Keep in fridge to store.