Crispy Keto Zucchini Parm Chips
If you're craving a crisy, salty treat that's low carb and keto friendly check out this simple 2 ingredient recipe!
- 4 small zucchini's
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese or your favorite cheese
1. Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch thick slices
2. Prep a large baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
3. Spread out the sliced zucchini rounds on to the large baking sheet
4. Sprinkle your cheese evenly over each zucchini round covering each one
5. Bake at 425 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese turns a golden brown
Optional - Dip with your favourite sauce or enjoy as is!