No Bake Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
2 cups cream cheese softened, at room temperature
3/4 cup smooth nut or seed butter of choice
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I like to use Erythritol)
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your softened cream cheese, smooth nut or seed butter and mix well.
3. Add your pumpkin puree, granulated sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice and mix until fully incorporated.
4. Pour the cheesecake batter into the lined pan. Using a spatula, smooth out and place in the freezer for at least 45 minutes, or until firm.
5. Cut into bars, add a dollop of whip cream or icing (optional) and serve! You can also add a sprinkle of pumpkin spice or cinnamon!